Subscription dues are just like a magazine subscription. It gives you 365 days of membership in the VFW. With this being the first year that they are coming into effect it will be a process that we are not use to. The basic breakdown of what is going to happen is:

If you are an annual member and you pay your dues before Jan your expiration will be Jan 2015. If you pay after that date whatever day your dues are processed at National will be the new expiration date. Example would be that you send in your dues to National on 1 Feb 2015 and National processed them on the 15 Feb. Your new expiration date would be 15 Feb 2016.

Annual membership Dues $45 and due on the anniversary of the date you joined the VFW or the date of annual renewal.

Student Vet's Annual membership is $20.
Lifetime Membership by birth year (can be made in monthly installments):
1989-Present.......... $425
1979-1988.............. $410
1969-1978.............. $375
1959-1968.............. $335
1949-1958.............. $290
1939-1948.............. $225
1938 and Earlier..... $170

County  V A Representative is a member of our Post.
Please contact our Post, during office hours, to set up an appointment.

1: Citizenship – must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. National.

2: Honorable Service – must have served in the Armed Forces of the United States and either received a discharge of Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions) or be currently

3: Service in a war, campaign, or expedition on foreign soil or in hostile waters*. This can be proven by any of the following:

- An authorized campaign medal:
  • China Service Medal
  • American Defense Service Medal
  • European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal
  • American Campaign Medal
  • Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal
  • Army of Occupation Medal
  • Navy Occupation Service Medal
  • Korean Service Medal
  • Navy Expeditionary Medal
  • Marine Corps Expeditionary Medal
  • Vietnam Service Medal
  • Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
  • Southwest Asia Service Medal
  • Kosovo Campaign Medal
  • Combat Infantryman Badge
  • Combat Medical Badge
  • Combat Action Ribbon
  • Air Force Combat Action Medal
  • Combat Action Badge
  • SSBN Deterrent Patrol Insignia
  • Korea Defense Service Medal
  • Global War On Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
  • Afghanistan Campaign Medal
  • Iraq Campaign Medal
  • Inherent Resolve Campaign Medal
  • Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon WITH GOLD BORDER

- Receipt of Hostile Fire Pay or Imminent Danger Pay (verified by a military pay statement)
- Service in Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days

*This information is usually available through a veteran’s DD-214. If other information is needed or if a veteran’s DD-214 is not complete, they can contact the National Personnel Records Center or at 314-801-0800 to request more information.



Join us as brothers and sisters of America to preserve the rights of veterans and support each other as only those who share in the camaraderie forged by conflict can.